Choosing the right photographer for your wedding day is essential. If you’re the bride you’ll spend more time with the photographer that day, then you will with your husband! Make sure you pick a photographer who can get the job done, AND who you like.
Book in a trial photoshoot.
A trial shoot:
- is a great opportunity to get a beautiful print for your signing board
- a great opportunity to try out a potential photo-shoot location
- a chance to get used to being in front of the camera (great for the guys)
- a chance to try out a great photographer
- an opportunity to realise why you’re getting married
A trial shoot takes about 1-1.5 hours and is best shot in late afternoon or early morning. They both fun and easy.
If you’d like to book in a trial photoshoot then please contact us via the form below.